RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT

Misc RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

You said it's vibrating when standing still, now you're saying it's shaking while driving and not when standing still?

The LUT you opened with the editor is the NoClipButStronger.
Your content manager screenshot shows that you are using the "gamma like" LUT.

You need to edit the LUT that you are using to get rid of the vibrations when standing still.

To get rid of the shaking while driving, you need to reduce the gain.
Sir, my current problem is that the steering wheel doesn't pick up when I first lift the car, it just vibrates, but when my speed exceeds 50 km/h, this problem goes away. After that, when I accelerate, there is unnecessary skidding in the steering wheel, if you want, I can change my settings again, I changed a few things, but again nothing went as I wanted, I'm tired of this problem!! Let me add that the steering wheel shakes very slightly left and right when driving at a constant speed.
1652801319575.png

Last edited:
Sir, my current problem is that the steering wheel doesn't pick up when I first lift the car, it just vibrates, but when my speed exceeds 50 km/h, this problem goes away. After that, when I accelerate, there is unnecessary skidding in the steering wheel, if you want, I can change my settings again, I changed a few things, but again nothing went as I wanted, I'm tired of this problem!! Let me add that the steering wheel shakes very slightly left and right when driving at a constant speed.
Mhhh, it seems really weird and I'm not sure why.
Can you delete all lut files from your Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg folder,
then open content manager again, check if the ffb post processing area shows "nothing to display" and then try to drive without changing anything?

How does your wheel behave then?

Just making sure that it is the LUT and not something else...

then open content manager again, check if the ffb post processing area shows "nothing to display" and then try to drive without changing anything?

I deleted it, now should I try to enter the game without lut?

Could it be a dead zone on my steering wheel? Because after only one part, forcefeedback comes into play.

I deleted it, now should I try to enter the game without lut?
Yes. Check if the vibrations/shaking/etc is still there or if everything feels "normal" without lut.
If all feels correct, then raise the minimum force in content manager until the deadzone goes away.
It will not be smooth, but it shouldn't vibrate, shake or only come into play at higher speed.

When you found a good minimum force value, send a screenshot of content manager and I'll check everything and tell you which LUT you should try :)
Could it be a dead zone on my steering wheel? Because after only one part, forcefeedback comes into play.
Is this with or without a lut now?

The Logitech wheels have a deadzone, which is why you either need Minimum Force or a LUT against it.
Most Logitech wheels need ca. 15% minimum force against that deadzone.
If using my LUTs => 0% minimum force, because my LUTs already have that minimum force integrated.

Sir, my current problem is...[]
.View attachment 567608
Oh I see you edited your post and sent a screenshot.

Why are you using these settings?
Your Logitech Profiler settings are still only 68% overall effects strength. That should be 100%.

Then in content manager your gain is 102%, that's okay.
Minimum "kuvvet" shows 4.8%. When using a lut, this needs to be 0% or your wheel shakes!

And then you're using a "G25.lut", which looks like created by LUT-Generator.
I have nothing to do with LUT-Generator and I don't recommend using it for Logitech wheels.
My LUTs are "handcrafted" with lots of hours of testing.

Try these: (Global Device settings & Specific Game Settings identical!)
logitech_profiler-jpg.445830

CM_Settings_Turkish.JPG

Last edited:
evet. Titreşim/sallanmaların hala içinde/vücut veya lut olmadan "normal" olacak şekilde edinilebilir.
Her doğrusa, içerik dosyasındaki minimum ölü kaybolana kadar şey gelir.
Pürüzsüz olmayacak, henüz tasarlanmamalı, henüz yüksek düzeyde uygulanmamalı.

İyi bir minimum değerde bulunduğunda, içeriğin arabasının bir ekran geçişi, ben her şeyi kontrol edip edemeyeceğini anlatacağım.:)

Bu şimdi lutlu mu yoksa lutsuz mu?

Logitech tekerleklerinde bir ölü bölge var, bu yüzden buna karşı Minimum Kuvvetler var.
Çoğu Logitech jantı yakl. Bu ideal karşı uyum minimum %15 kuvvet.
LUT'lerimde => %0 minumum mutfak eşyasında, çünkü çünkü LUT'lerimde zaten bu minimum yapı kullanılmıştı

Oh, gönderinizi düzenlediğinizi ve bir ekran görüntüsü gönderdiğinizi görüyorum.

Neden bu ayarları kullanıyorsunuz?
Logitech Profiler ayarlarınız hala yalnızca %68 genel efekt gücünde. Bu %100 olmalı.

O zaman içerik yöneticisinde kazancınız %102, sorun değil.
Minimum "kuvvet" %4,8 gösterir. Bir lut kullanırken, bunun %0 olması gerekir yoksa çarkınız sallanır!

Ve sonra LUT-Generator tarafından oluşturulmuş gibi görünen bir "G25.lut" kullanıyorsunuz.
LUT-Generator ile hiçbir ilgim yok ve Logitech jantları için kullanmanızı önermiyorum.
LUT'larım, saatlerce süren testlerle "el yapımı".

Şunları deneyin: (Küresel Cihaz ayarları ve Özel Oyun Ayarları aynı!)

View attachment 567611
i will try this setting now and get back to you right away

Last edited:
Oh I see you edited your post and sent a screenshot.

Why are you using these settings?
Your Logitech Profiler settings are still only 68% overall effects strength. That should be 100%.

Then in content manager your gain is 102%, that's okay.
Minimum "kuvvet" shows 4.8%. When using a lut, this needs to be 0% or your wheel shakes!

And then you're using a "G25.lut", which looks like created by LUT-Generator.
I have nothing to do with LUT-Generator and I don't recommend using it for Logitech wheels.
My LUTs are "handcrafted" with lots of hours of testing.

Try these: (Global Device settings & Specific Game Settings identical!)

View attachment 567611
1652803745287.png

Do you think there is any problem with these settings?

View attachment 567612
Do you think there is any problem with these settings?
All these settings are available in Content Manager too.
All "effects" are "0" and the min force is 0.0483333, which means 4.8%.

View attachment 567613
I made the logitech profile settings you said, it's like this in my content manager setting. I will test now and provide feedback.
Yeah Content Manager shows the same as the controls.ini screenshot.

Your wheel will have a deadzone without a lut and with only 4.8% minimum force.
But it shouldn't vibrate or shake.

Why aren't you setting Content Manager like in my Screenshot?

Tüm bu ayarlar İçerik Yöneticisi'nde de mevcuttur.
Tüm "etkiler" "0"dır ve minimum kuvvet 0.0483333'tür, bu da %4.8 anlamına gelir.

Evet İçerik Yöneticisi, controller.ini ekran görüntüsü ile aynı şeyi gösterir.

Tekerleğiniz, dişsiz ve yalnızca %4,8 minimum kuvvetle ölü bir bölgeye sahip olacaktır.
Ancak titrememeli veya sallanmamalıdır.

İçerik Yöneticisi'ni neden Ekran Görüntümdeki gibi ayarlamıyorsunuz?
1652804301766.png
Kusura bakmayın sizinki gibi ayarlamayı unutmuşum. şimdi tamam mı?

Looks good! Test it out :)
I liked the settings very much, it was very nice, but I have 2 problems.
1-While the car is moving, the steering wheel shakes slightly to the left and right (I can post a video for you to understand better)
2-force feedback works a little fast. I'm trying to get a little more realistic driving.
And finally the steering wheel could be a little lighter.

1-While the car is moving, the steering wheel shakes slightly to the left and right (I can post a video for you to understand better)
That's "normal". If you don't like it, reduce the gain in Content Manager until the shaking stops.
2-force feedback works a little fast. I'm trying to get a little more realistic driving.
And finally the steering wheel could be a little lighter.
That is a bit funny hehe. Many people want the Logitech wheels stronger and end up buying more expensive wheels with more power.
Reducing the gain should help with this too.

That's "normal". If you don't like it, reduce the gain in Content Manager until the shaking stops.

That is a bit funny hehe. Many people want the Logitech wheels stronger and end up buying more expensive wheels with more power.
Reducing the gain should help with this too.
Gain what would you suggest I do?

Gain what would you suggest I do?
Go on the track and then use the minus key on your numpad. The per-car-gain should show in the top-middle of your monitor.
Reduce it until it feels good for you. There is no right or wrong.
When you found a value that feels good, set the car you are driving back to 100% and put the value that felt good into Content Manager to set all cars to that gain value.

My guess would be that you could like around 75% gain.

Go on the track and then use the minus key on your numpad. The per-car-gain should show in the top-middle of your monitor.
When you found a value that feels good, set the car you are driving back to 100% and put the value that felt good into Content Manager to set all cars to that gain value.

i trying now

Oh my God. Seriously, I can say most sincerely, it was beyond magnificent. I can't thank you enough. If the problem persisted I would have ordered a new steering wheel. You got me out of this trouble. I got exactly the realistic ride I wanted, no shaking, no exaggerated force feedback. Thank you very much again. I LOVE YOU.

Oh my God. Seriously, I can say most sincerely, it was beyond magnificent. I can't thank you enough. If the problem persisted I would have ordered a new steering wheel. You got me out of this trouble. I got exactly the realistic ride I wanted, no shaking, no exaggerated force feedback. Thank you very much again. I LOVE YOU.
Very happy to hear that it's, finally, all working :roflmao: :thumbsup:

As promised, 2 adjusted LUTs for you to test :)

Here's the Beta1 again:
View attachment 565898

Beta2:
View attachment 565899

And the very experimental "stronger" one:
View attachment 565900

Curious about your feedback! :)

I have tested it yesterday with a g923, the experimental has that touch that hits you when it "goes away", in my humble opinion I think it would only miss more feeling of the track, in everything else is perfect, finally a little more hardness of medium speeds, I am looking for that feeling like the ACCompetizione with the TRUEFORCE, I don't know what it has but makes me feel "all"... since the purchase of the g923 was to avoid a greater expense if I got bored, but no!, I think I'll go for a direct drive later... but this wheel are perfect for beginners...

Also ...The g923 has ZERO deadzone.... and the difference is noticeable (my friend has a g29).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea