Plain as a pikestaff dwarves, gnomes and halflings?

The place for general (edition-neutral) RPG topics and all those non-roleplay related discussions. Please read the announcements in this forum before posting.

Moderators: ghendar, Warwolf

sniperdoc
Hero of Dragonsfoot
Hero of Dragonsfoot

Re: Plain as a pikestaff dwarves, gnomes and halflings?

Post by sniperdoc »

Ezram wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:32 pm
sniperdoc wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:07 pm Last night I dreamed that I met a woman with hairy feet!
She could have been a Dwarf. Dwarves are hairy too and, last time I checked, their feet aren't explicitly exempt from being hirsute.
Human sized and features, just hairy feet
Ezram
Lesser Deity of Dragonsfoot

Post by Ezram »

sniperdoc wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 am
sniperdoc wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:07 pm Last night I dreamed that I met a woman with hairy feet!
She could have been a Dwarf. Dwarves are hairy too and, last time I checked, their feet aren't explicitly exempt from being hirsute.
Way to kill the fantasy, brother.
Realism is a spice to the meal which is a campaign. On some occasions, a sprinkle is required; at other times, a generous helping is a necessity. However, rarely (if ever) does it constitute a meal unto itself and it is far too easy to indulge to the point of repulsion.
--- --- ---
Sexy Half-Orcs and Orcs Ugly Half-Elves and Elves Plain as a pikestaff Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings
rounser

Post by rounser »

Ezram wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:17 pm Image
A bit odd that Wormtongue is only as tall as the hobbits in that picture.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein
Ezram

Post by Ezram »

rounser wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:53 amA bit odd that Wormtongue is only as tall as the hobbits in that picture.
That's him? Huh. I thought the one hobbit wearing footwear was something of an outlier...
Realism is a spice to the meal which is a campaign. On some occasions, a sprinkle is required; at other times, a generous helping is a necessity. However, rarely (if ever) does it constitute a meal unto itself and it is far too easy to indulge to the point of repulsion.
--- --- ---
Sexy Half-Orcs and Orcs Ugly Half-Elves and Elves Plain as a pikestaff Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings
Mock26
Elder Deity of Dragonsfoot
Elder Deity of Dragonsfoot

Post by Mock26 »

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I would gander a guess that the artist has not had sex in about 15 years!

Damn, that is some seriously bad incel art!

Ezram

Post by Ezram »

Mock26 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:13 amBwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I would gander a guess that the artist has not had sex in about 15 years!

Damn, that is some seriously bad incel art!
Hugh Hefner or otherwise, that painting still sold 8).
--- --- ---
sniperdoc
Hero of Dragonsfoot
Hero of Dragonsfoot

Post by sniperdoc »

Ezram wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:39 am
sniperdoc wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 am
Way to kill the fantasy, brother.
She was very pretty, except for the feet hair
I'm more into Elves than Hirsute women.