Twin towers!

They show how to make it on some sites.
Scary indeed.

Also if you type the flight number Q33NY in wingdings .. it shoes up as this
Picture110.jpg

just thought y'all would like to see ..it disturbes me.. .: Bump :.

In school we saw a DVD that had the Twin Towers falling down, the first two questions that popped into my head were: "Why would someone do this?!" and "Who did this?!" Which both were answered after we watched it. :sad2:

i'm sorry, but my computer won't work and i can't see the images. could someone describe them for me???

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Also if you type the flight number Q33NY in wingdings .. it shoes up as this
Picture110.jpg

just thought y'all would like to see ..it disturbes me.. .: Bump :.
does Q33NY have any significance.. maybe a stupid question.. but i wasn't clear on it.. sorry :guilty:

The pics are of different $$$$ bills( such as $100 and $20 and $5 )turned in to the twin towers ( f by foldig them a certain way)

also if you get a ten fold it over than take the corners and fold them down equally and on 1 side it will have the twin towers on fire.. :sad2: :sad2:

dancegrl1093 said:
i'm sorry, but my computer won't work and i can't see the images. could someone describe them for me???
Like Salt said, there are 5, 20, 50,and 100 dollar bills folded into diffrent shapes (mostly Triangles, like the house ones you made in art a long time ago). They all look like burning twin towers.

Magic Laddies picture shows a crashed plane flight #,Q33NY, typed in wingdings font(the shapes), shows a plane, two sheets of paper, a skull, and a jewish star.

Someybody said:
Like Salt said, there are 5, 20, 50,and 100 dollar bills folded into diffrent shapes (mostly Triangles, like the house ones you made in art a long time ago). They all look like burning twin towers.

Magic Laddies picture shows a crashed plane flight #,Q33NY, typed in wingdings font(the shapes), shows a plane, two sheets of paper, a skull, and a jewish star.

Actually, those 2 sheets of paper are the twin towers.
So the meaing of that comes out like this:

Plane -> Twin Towers -> Death of Jews

Scares me to death

Renpener said:
Actually, those 2 sheets of paper are the twin towers.
So the meaing of that comes out like this:

Plane -> Twin Towers -> Death of Jews

Scares me to death

Same here... I get so freaked out sometimes... like I'm next...

thanks someybody!!! and yes, that thing with the jews freaks me out as well.

EDIT: oh, god, this time the money images came up on my screen, and it scares me.

That is really freaky. :( I have a question though. Why was it plane-> Twin towers-> and then the death of jews. AM I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter