Path Gray cobblestones (full path + stairs)

skeletontape

Bells
Switch
1011-2831-5931
This is a path I made for my town, but ended up scrapping for a darker brick pattern. I see people looking for gray stone paths pretty often so I wanted to share instead of letting it go to waste.

Fz0mr1U.png

The stones tile seamlessly and each tile has a different stone pattern so it's less repetitive. The main path is 9 pieces, plus 3 stairway pieces. The stairway DOES tile into the main path; there's a border at the bottom in my screenshot because of my current path's design and I forgot to change it. Should look good in all seasons! I'm open to doing recolors if anyone wants them. :)

(I hope the large images of collected QRs is okay!)

wlIOKwx.jpg

D2mO2AF.jpg

Attachments

• SS_path_graycobblestone.jpg
    SS_path_graycobblestone.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3,281
Hi! I'm new here and I really like that pattern. Would you be able to do it so I can place it to a diagonal path? Thank you!:love:

I don't have the original pattern on my New Leaf account anymore, and even if I did I'd have to manually re-create it in New Horizons for a diagonal version with transparency. If someone else wants to do that, please go right ahead, but I will not be adding onto this path anymore. You get what you get!

This is a beautiful pattern, I love it for the stunning rock pattern and the way the edges look like they are coming out. I just recently restarted for a better, more suitable town and I stil need to get into getting the QR code scanner 😅

Anyway, thank you for sharing this!

This is amazing! And just what I've been looking for! Thanks for posting.

This is a path I made for my town, but ended up scrapping for a darker brick pattern. I see people looking for gray stone paths pretty often so I wanted to share instead of letting it go to waste.

Fz0mr1U.png

The stones tile seamlessly and each tile has a different stone pattern so it's less repetitive. The main path is 9 pieces, plus 3 stairway pieces. The stairway DOES tile into the main path; there's a border at the bottom in my screenshot because of my current path's design and I forgot to change it. Should look good in all seasons! I'm open to doing recolors if anyone wants them. :)

(I hope the large images of collected QRs is okay!)

wlIOKwx.jpg

D2mO2AF.jpg
do you have the qr codes for the little tiles in the back of the second image ? :<

Back